There are 3 bugs and 2 suggestions.

May 30, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Bug 1. I can't highlight "Demon Altars" in worlds of corruption. In worlds of crimson, however, it works correctly.
Bug 2. I can't highlight "Spiky Ball Traps" either. There is a misspelling as "SKiPy Ball Trap", and it would be a problem.
Bug 3. The numbers of item stack in chests overflow. The numbers over 255 are not displayed correctly.
For example: 999 -> 231 (= 999 - 256 * 3)

Suggestion 1. Sometime I want highlighted blocks much brighter. Especially statues are hard to detect. Could you make it possible to control the brightness?
Suggestion 2. Because my pc's resolution is too low, item lists of chest stick out of the window, if the chest is full. Could you make the lists scrollable?
Coordinator
May 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Thanks for the bug reports and suggestions!

What version are you using? I'll check again tonight, but the demon altar bug should be fixed in the last few releases. Also, I already added a slider to adjust the highlight brightness.

I'll investigate further tonight.
May 31, 2014 at 1:42 AM
I'm using Version 1.0.6.31267.

The Demon Alter bug was detected also in ver 1.0.4, and is not fixed yet. When I check "Demon Alter" and then click "Highlight All", the status bar says "Highlighted 0 out of 5,040,000 blocks in x.x seconds", although there are two altars left in the world.

Of cource it is possible to adjust the brightness of unhighlighted blocks in Version 1.0.6, but the highlight brightness does not seem to be changed. Or does the slider control the brightness of highlighted and unhighlighted blocks simultaneously? If so, could you make it possible to adjust them separately?
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM
These bugs should be fixed in version 1.0.7. Haven't gotten around to any more changes on the highlight brightness, but hope to eventually. I did fix the chest item list not scrolling. Thanks!
Marked as answer by jcoon on 7/4/2014 at 9:48 AM
Jun 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Thanks! I really appreciate it.