Pre-Made Highlight Groups

May 29, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Would it be possible to have "Pre-Made Highlight Groups"? i.e. All blocks from the Hallow, all blocks from the Crimson/Corruption, all ores, etc? It would definitely save people a lot of trouble.
Coordinator
May 29, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Yeah, definitely possible, I'll add it to the to-do list, thanks!
May 29, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Edited May 30, 2014 at 2:10 AM
One other thing: would it be possible to have it so that when you hover over a highlighted brick/object it tells you why it's highlighted? (i.e. if you have Crimstone and Crimsand set to be highlighted, and a chest gets highlighted because it has one in it, you hover over it and it says "Highlighted: Crimsand/Crimstone" depending on which one.) I know that you could just right-click the chest and look through it's contents, but some people have a tendency to miss things on a list (totally not me >->). Edit: Something else I have noticed is that when you hover over the slider (the one that makes the non-highlighted blocks darker) it says "Search". Sounds like a bug.
Coordinator
Jun 26, 2014 at 12:27 AM
OK, v1.0.7 has item/block sets. I added a few default ones (Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Chests, Doors) and hope to eventually make them customizable. Sorry, I haven't gotten around to investigating your hover suggestion.

Thanks!
Marked as answer by jcoon on 7/4/2014 at 9:47 AM
Jun 26, 2014 at 1:58 AM
I LOVE YOU!!!! :D